Women Smart Watch Bracelet
- Apple, Samsung, LG, HTC, Sony, Blackberry, Panasonic, Motorola, Toshiba, ASUS and Nokia are all compatible.
- 0.66 inch OLED Display
- Dynamic and static Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, Blood Oxygen;
- Best Smart Bracelet in Health Market. Doctor Recommended.
- Pedometer, Calories, Distance, Find Phone, Sleep measurement, Call/SMS reminder. Alarm Clock alert
- Advanced BT connection, support Android 4.4 or above and IOS 8.0 or above mobile phone.
- Real-time Mobile-Side Synchronization information function, message push up from QQ, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter reminder;
- 3-Days weather reminder and temperature reminder.
- Built-in most popular heat sensor, it can calculate the next 3 days weather situations and temperature.
Real-Time Health Tracking to Maintain Your Fit Life-Style
Monitor and calculate your heart rate and blood pressure with this Blood Pressure Women Smart Watch Bracelet and Heart Rate Monitor. Heart Attacks are the leading cause of death according to healthday.com so having a device that is able to inform you on your heart condition is very important.
This powerful Blood Pressure and Heart Rate Monitor in our Women Smart Watch Bracelet does not only inform you about your heart rate, but also detects various health problems as well!
Connect easily with your smart phone to get insights about your health using the mobile Health App present for both Android and iOS phones.
How does Women Smart Watch Bracelet measure the heart beat on the wrist?
The heart rate monitor is based on a difficult to pronounce technology called photoplethysmography, but it basically comes down to using green LED lights paired with light‑sensitive photodiodes to illuminate your skin and measures changes in light absorption. This lets the device detect the amount of blood flowing through your wrist at any given moment. Because blood is red, it reflects red light and absorbs green light.
“When your heart beats, the blood flow in your wrist — and the green light absorption — is greater. Between beats, it’s less,”.
The sensor are designed to compensate for low signal levels by increasing both LED brightness and sampling rate. That’s why the heart rate sensor on the back of the device flashes its LED lights hundreds of times per second, helping the device calculate heart rates precisely.
But when it measures your heart rate every ten minutes, the Watch switches to using infrared light. And if it fails to provide an adequate reading while using the infrared light, the device switches back to the green LEDs.
In order for the sensor to work as advertised, the Watch must be close to your skin. The company advises tightening the band in case the sensors aren’t reading your heart rate accurately.
All in all, the heart rate sensor in the Watch is a great feature, especially if you’re something of a fitness buff. It checks your heart rate during workouts for an at-a-glance overview of both the intensity level and the heart rate change over time.
- Yes! we provide free shipping worldwide, without a penny involved!
- For additional details on shipping, please visit our FAQs tab