Orthopedic Bunion Corrector
Orthopedic Bunion Corrector moves angled toe back to the natural position while realigning skeletal system for posture correction.
This non-surgical option can be worn throughout the day to help gently realign the bone of your big toe to its natural position.
Three-arch support design evenly distributes pressure across arch, heel and ball. Properly supports the three points to keep subtalar joint mobilization balance.
It is a must-have innovation for following toe condition, it can be used to effectively correct a variety of foot health problems such as: LAW TOE, CORNS, CALLUSES, ARTHRITIS, HAMMER TOE and other ailments.
- HAMMER TOE CORRECTION Separates, straightens and aligns your toes.
- BUNION CORRECTION: Separators increase spaces for proper toes alignment keeping them properly aligned while moving..
- DISTRIBUTES PRESSURE: Three-arch support averages pressure across foot's arch, heel and ball. It keeps your subtalar joint mobilization balance.
- POSTURE CORRECTION: Straightens hips and prevents muscle imbalance. Corrects knick-knee and bow leg.
- REDUCES PAIN caused by flat feet, Plantar Fasciitis and poor walking posture.
- Great for those who STAND on their feet for PROLONGED periods of time and the ELDERLY.
- Silicone gel, lightweight, stretchy and comfortable
- Supportive, all-day relief, can be worn at day or night, indoor or outdoor.
- FLEXIBLE for all feet size.
- Material: High Quality Silicon
- Package Includes: 1 PAIR x Orthopedic Bunion Corrector. Clean your feet and keep it dry, then simply place on toes, adjust it until you're comfortable.
- Yes! we provide free shipping worldwide, without a penny involved!
- For additional details on shipping, please visit our FAQs tab