Inflatable Cervical Neck Traction Device Soft Medical Orthopedic Neck Brace
While neck and shoulders exercises can help you a lot, we see that cervical traction can give you the most relief.
Unfortunately, most cervical traction devices are too expensive and inadequate to use it at home. With the NeckRelif you will feel a remarkably relaxing and relieving cervical traction device that you can easily use it at home.
These devices gently stretch your muscles and decompress your spine to help reduce neck pain.
Q: What is Air traction?
A: Air traction neck brace is an auxiliary device to help people with cervical spondylopathy do self-treatment, frequent use of the device will help people prevent cervical spondylopathy, relieve cervical pain and fatigue, release clinical symptoms by air traction. It is designed based on different functions, such as air traction, fixation, it is a healthy pal of health for people, especially for the middle age and old people.
Q: What role can it achieve?
A: It will help people prevent cervical spondylopathy, relieve cervical pain and fatigue, release clinical symptoms by air traction. It ’s suitable for people with cervical spondylopathy.
A: This traction device supports the neck, while elevating the jawbone. This creates optimal spine alignment, which relieves tension in your nerves. Many people experience back, spine and shoulder pain relief and spasm relief after minutes of using it.
Q: Why Inflatable?
A: The answer is simple - for maximum comfort and proper adjustment. this cervical pillow is easily adjustable so you can control the amount of air for a comfortable spinal stretch to relax your neck and shoulders.
Q:What is made of?
A: The pillow is made of soft velvet fabric, which is very pleasant to the touch and comfortable to wear even for long hours. One of the main concerns when wearing the pillow may be that your neck might get sweaty — but thanks to the latex inner lining and gapped breathability, it will feel light and natural on your naked skin.
- Put the device around your neck; adjust it according to neck circumference.
- Fasten the nut of metal inflating valve before you do the inflation.
- Do the inflation by using hand pump until you feel comfortable.
- 20 ~ 30minutes for small and middle intensity traction; 1 ~ 3 minutes for strong intensity traction.
- During traction treatment, small and middle intensity traction is recommended to do first, then do the strong intensity traction according to your own tolerance. 2 ~ 3 times a day, 10 ~ 20days for one course.
- Please consult with your medical practitioner for detailed adaptive disease.
- When you finish treatment, please release the nut of inflating valve, let the air go away naturally, please do not press the device to do air deflation in order to avoid the break of air tube.
1Pcs * Air Cervical Traction Device
- Yes! we provide free shipping worldwide, without a penny involved!
- For additional details on shipping, please visit our FAQs tab