Door Hanging Yoga Stretch Strap
ACHIEVE FULL SPLITS FAST! The Door Hanging Yoga Stretch Strap is the easiest way to achieve full splits fast. With just a few weeks of use, you can improve your leg flexibility, balance, range of motion, muscle strength, and confidence! Best of all, you can do it all on your own and don’t need a partner to help you get a deeper stretch. Your home yoga equipment is all set! You can do any part of your body with one single strap, a mat and your body weight!
- This stretch kit is proved to achieve significant results and improve your leg flexibility, hip movement range and sense of balance, and also to control your movements.
- The electroplated alloy bayonet is durable and not fade, easy to adjust the length.
- High-density compression sponge chuck, flexible in texture, will not scratch the door and door frame and be safer to use.
- Exquisite leather head, fine car line sewing, strong and durable.
- Add a layer of sponge to the lower back to make yoga more comfortable and relaxed.
- The overall segmentation design, master a more accurate body, so that the exercise effect is better.
- Multi-functional home yoga stretch strap, you can take your exerciser with this training kit in any place, with door anchor and extension strap, you can have exercised in any place, any time.
HOW TO GET STARTED AS A BEGINNER
If you are a total beginner and want to know where to start, here are 4 of the most common stretches used in Ballet, Cheerleading, and Gymnastics. The pictures above show you the natural progression of learning each stretch. However, there are some important safety tips to keep in mind.
- Make sure to warm up your muscles with some light exercise such as walking or jumping jacks. Stretching cold muscles may result in injury.
- Hold a sustained stretch for 10-30 seconds. Don’t bounce when stretching. Bouncing causes your muscles to overstretch which may result in small tears in fibres.
- Only stretch to the point of mild discomfort. If it hurts, you’re pushing too hard. Slow and steady wins the race. It’s easy to get excited and push yourself too hard in the beginning. Instead, focus on improving over a few weeks rather than a few days, and you are sure to prevent injury.
- Breath normally when stretching. Don’t try to hold your breath or preform special breathing exercises.
- Get advice when needed. Check with your doctor or health professional if you have an injury or have had a previous injury and are unsure of how to stretch properly
INSTALL IN SECONDS!
To install the Door Hanging Yoga Stretch Strap, simply toss the short strap with the foam end over the door and close the door to secure it in place. Then simply slide the long strap through the metal D ring, and your flexibility trainer is ready to use!
- Yes! we provide free shipping worldwide, without a penny involved!
- For additional details on shipping, please visit our FAQs tab