Clean-cut Paint Edger
Cutting in paint can be tedious and time-consuming...
But Not Any More!
Greatly reduces the time spent applying masking tape
Paints 10-20 times faster than a sash brush
Cuts in 5-8 feet per load
Cuts in a band that is 4" wide
Reduces the number of painters needed on a job by 50% or more
Ensures that even painters with little or no experience can paint consistent, straight edges with no paint on the trim
Invented by a professional painter to help his crews cut in paint edges faster and more consistently, the Clean-Cut Paint Edger has become a time saver for professional painters and homeowners alike. It is the only paint edger to use the patented combination of roller, shield and brush.
Can Be Used To Cut In Paint Around:
- Ceilings (smooth, or textured such as orange peel or knockdown. Users with popcorn ceilings have had mixed results)
- Accent Walls
- Baseboards (needs a top edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Crown Molding (needs a bottom edge that is 1/4" or wider for best results)
- Chair Rail
- Yes! we provide free shipping worldwide, without a penny involved!
- For additional details on shipping, please visit our FAQs tab